THE PROJEK TEPI
I design for print and web, working across a wide range of disciplines including user experience, layout and branding. Whether you’re looking to redesign your website or just need help with user experience; need printed materials like business cards, brochures, or posters; are undertaking a logo or identity rework; even if you’re just working on a PowerPoint presentation—I’m here to help.
I’m a designer, digital marketer and vlogger currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I blog about my travels, projects and inspirations at my social media. Do follow & subscribes to my social media for a fascinating journey of my experiences.
I graduated with a Certificate in Architectural Design and Creative New Media field. My less formal education can be attributed to my 5 years experiences as graphic designer, social media executive, marketing advisor and to all of the people I’ve met along the way.
POWER POINT & KEYNOTE SLIDE
Yes, you read right: “presentation design.” No, that’s not an oxymoron. We do create an outstanding presentation slide for you to impress your clients or shareholders.
- You need a design. Email me with details and request a quotation.
- Quotation approved, I start researching your business and industry.
- I advise you on how to approach the design.
- I create one or more options for you to choose.
- Together, we tweak the design until we are both happy.
- If it’s digital, the design is sent to my developer partners.
- If it’s print, the design is sent to one of my trusted printers for production.
- I do all the testing and liaising before your final approval.
- Along the way, I’m available for advice on all processes such as design, development, print production, server migration, emails, and more.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
telegram ID : shollwecreate